[Resolved] WebLink.in — the worst services provided by exporters india

Nashik, Nashik District, Maharashtra, India
 Royal Inks & Equipments Pvt Ltd on Mar 2, 2018
First and fore most we royal inks & equipments pvt ltd have being dealing with exporters india since last 10 years. We are platinum member we have paid 8000/- in 2015 for three years membership. And since then they kept demanding us 6000/- in 2016 and 5300/- in 2017 for any reasons such as renewal, expiry, promotion and stuff but we trusted and paid. The most disgusting part is that they continuously call and talk with my office account staff with an absolutely harsh tone. Now, since 3-4 days they have started with a new demand of 40, 000/- for three years and blustering that if we dont do so our domain will be closed and our old data will be erased and that to today itself where as our domain expires on 13/03/2018 and forcing us to go in silver member where our company's profile won't be seen much as per told by your agent. I literally don't understand how can a 8000/- can go to 40000/-. And when we actually checked the inquires coming through exporters india which is hardly 1-2 in a month. Being platinum member paying such a huge amount and getting this level of replies is just of no use and so we demanded them to give the id and password of our domain for which they demanded us 8000/- separatly. This behavior is totally ridiculous and unbearable. You guys are just meant to grab money and we trusted you to expand our business at a greater level. But if this is the case i am sorry to say you guys treat us worst with your harsh language and money grabbing thing.
Now i just want my domain back i won't give a single rupees for anything because we no more want to continue any business with you since we don't trust you. Danish malik and garima parashar are your team members who are continuously calling are harassing my staff for money. If i get any bluster from anyone working on my website of exporters india i will be forced to include advocate and legal actions will be taken.
Look into my matter and get it solved asap please.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2018

[Mar 02, 2018] WebLink.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
WebLink.in Customer Care's response, Mar 06, 2018
Hello Royal Inks & Equipments Pvt Ltd,

We are very sorry for your bad experience with Weblink. Kindly provide your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) to us so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Weblink.In Support Team

Comments

Pls see the picture for complaint details

33 & 33A, Rama Road, Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110015
    WebLink.in - the worst services provided by exporters india