[Resolved]  Weblinkindia.net — complaint resolve but taking too much time

My online e-commerce business was doing all good until a lot of competition rose in the year 2015. I am working from surat and have a business of indian ethnic clothes. I decided to strengthen my brand image and get some online marketing done. This is when i decided to consult weblinkindia.net for their online marketing service. I had heard about them from my cousin brother and thought of giving it a try. They took my website, made some slight changes and said that i would now get more traffic. But nothing of that sort happened even after a month of taking their service. That’s when i decided to write a complaint against them. I received a call from their executive the next day and told all about my problems to him. He told me that he’ll need a week’s time to come forth with the necessary changes. I was surprised when i saw the number of people visiting and even the conversion rate increasing for my business. Thank you weblinkindia.net for saving my business during my hard days.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2019
thanks for resolving my issue.

[Aug 09, 2019] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

WebLinkIndia.net