[Resolved]  Weblinkindia.net — forget the mistake done by weblinkindia

It was around six months back when i approached weblinkindia.net for getting a logo designing done for my brand. The way they talked, it felt that they would be very creative and would come up with a very interesting logo that would create a great image for my brand and suit my website’s content as well. However, when i saw the logo after a week, it was literally childish. They had used some bright colors that did not match my website’s color scheme and the design also did not reflect my brand. I wrote a complaint in the complaint section as i was not really pleased with their work. They called me back within a day and asked about the issues. I clearly told them what my issues were and they readily accepted to make the necessary changes without even charging a single extra buck. When i saw the logo after 4 days, i was so happy that i forgot the first mistake they had made. I am thankful to weblinkindia.net for being so understanding and creating this amazing logo.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 9, 2019
Thanks to weblinkindia for resolving my issue.

[Aug 07, 2019] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Aug 08, 2019
Hello Sumukh Duggal,

As we check, We have already resolved you issue, Kindly mark "Resolved" at this complaint that would be good for our new customer.

WeblinkIndia Support Team