[Resolved]  Weblinkindia.net — fraud air india hr

My name is Abdul umar I had received a message from [protected]@jobs updates. Quikr.com names Bhartendu namwal mentioning that my job application has been selected in Air India for domestic Airport, for joining send passport size photo, I'd proof, education certificate and updated resume on what's app number +91 [Protected]. When I chatted to this number he replied me my job post is Ticketing at vijayawada Airport Terminal-1 (Vijayawada) and my joining date is February 20 of 2019. There was no interview, direct joining only. Then Air India Application [protected]@Rs.1550 pay till today by online then he told me evening the offer letter copy get in mail and original received 2-3days working days in my home address.
Then he told me to pay (1550)and sent receipt or screen shots of online transactions. For proof he sent I'd card, so I believed him then sent Rs.1550 via paytm. After that I asked him letter. Then his mind changed again he asked me training fee 8300 for 15days and it's also refundable in 1st month of salary, so I had paid Rs.8300via paytm and he said to pay MNR processingfees (15, 230) rupees, he said don't worry we Air India do not do such thing pay till today I will dispatch letter today. I asked him where letter, he is telling Dear now vacancies are closed. So what I will do? Am I lost my (1550+8300+15230)rupees, totally 25, 080rupees. How Can I return back this Amount?
His address and phone. No. Given below
Mr.Bhartendu Namwal cabin no.8, 2nd floor
Air India Head office Air India building, Marine Drive,
Nariman point Mumbai 400023.
Mobile no. [Protected]
I have all proof of paytm screen shots of Rs.1550and Rs8300 and Rs.15230. Totally 25, 080rupees.
Please please please take care of this
Abdul umar
[protected]@gmail.com
Andhra pradesh.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 24, 2019

[Jun 30, 2019] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Jul 24, 2019
Hello Umar bhai,

We have forwarded your issue and detail to related concern department . We hope, they will contact you and resolve your issue very soon.

WeblinkIndia Support Team