[Resolved]  Weblinkindia.net — writing a complaint, called me up within two hours

I am a trader of plumbing equipment in delhi’s sadar bazaar. My business was going pretty good when this internet thing came and everybody started using online shopping to get their products. I thought of getting a website for my business so that i could also make a place in the online world. I approached weblinkindia.net and they readily agreed to make an engaging website for my plumbing business. They asked for 15 days’ time to get the work done. However, i did not get any revert for my mails from their end even after 20 days. That’s when i thought of writing a complaint. They called me up within two hours of my complaint. The executive apologized for all that went wrong and also told me the reason for the delay. I got my website ready just 2 days later and i forgot all my anger the moment i saw the website. It’s rightly said the patience is the key to paradise and i do not regret the wait after looking at my site. Thanks to weblinkindia.net for developing the amazing website for me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for revert and resolving my issue Quickly.Lovely.

[Aug 23, 2019] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Sep 05, 2019
Hello Gauri Prakash,

Kindly provide us your registered contact detail so that we can help you to resolve your issue quickly.

WeblinkIndia Support Team
Updated by Gauri Prakash Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for revert and resolving my issue Quickly.Lovely.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet