[Resolved]  Weblinkindia.net — Complaint for bad service support

My company name: Jay industries, Bhavnagar I had upgraded my package for 15 pages to 25 pages and i paid on 0ct.2015, but still my webpage is not upgraded, when i tried to contact them, they said the support executive is on leave and another person will call you in behalf of her. I asked for contact details of higher authority to raise the complaint, but they denied to give it to me. I suggest all the people, please go for indiamart, tradeindia, but don`t go for indianyellowpages/exportersindia, ( weblink .in pvt ltd, delhi) They are cheating with customers. My contact num. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 16, 2016

[Dec 30, 2015] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Nov 14, 2016
Good Afternoon,

We are very sorry for inconvenience. We forward your issue and contact details to our related support team. We hope, We will resolve your issue very soon.

WeblinkIndia.Net Support Team
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Still my webpage is not updated till now ( 26th Jan.), I experienced was worst with weblink india .net pvt ltd. I will not suggest anyone for it. They don`t care about its reputation in market.

WebLinkIndia.net Phone