[Resolved] Weblinkindia.net — Realestate india

Realty Capital Corporation
Dear

I have bought a real estate services from mr shailesh shukla, platinum membership for 3 years along with the website and paid leads. I have made the total payment on 10 august 2016, as shailesh confirmed me that whole process will complete by 18 aug. Till now nothing have been completed, rm designated to me by real estate india ms suman told me that i have bought 3 years gold package, instead of platinum package, i even have the mail which clearly says that he offered my platinum package. My shailesh and his most unprofessional boss mr rohit attri both have been disappeared from whole scene. Ms suman seems totally unaware of what is happening, i asked to give me the number of some senior management person, she said she is not allowed. Till today i have done 9 listing on your portal and i have got only 4 responses and that all are brokers, such a pathetic services i have not expected.

I request you to please refund me the amount or solve my issue asap. I have all the call recording of shailesh, rohit, suman and what all commitment they have made to me and also the emails. If in case it doesn't solved asap i will put down a formal fir aginst rohit, shailesh and the management of the company.

Shekhar singh
Realty capital corporation
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2016

[Sep 06, 2016] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response, Sep 16, 2016
Good Afternoon Shekhar singh,

We are very sorry for your bad experience. Kindly forward your registered contact detail (Phone No and Email ID) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Weblinkindia Support Team
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Weblinkindia is a very reputed website designing company in india. you need to contact with company they have well structured support team.
yeah you are right mahesh i also used the services of this company.
yup
Weblink is not providing my domain details. & they are not a good service provider.

when they need money they will say yes to all your needs & later they will not turn up.

i am facing this issue with shalini. she is taking rude & denied to provide my domain details which is my property now.
Don't fall for it. They keep calling you and asking you for details of the agreement then they will inform you that the person in charge of the software development is not available and would call you tomorrow. But the call never came. They are just plain and simple a real crook.

+ 9188 6061 9931