bidaai.com — fraud company

Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Concern
its the worst service that i have ever experience, i have paid more than 3500 to the person representing bidaai.com, however after receiving the payment the person, being very specific his name is Sameer Khan,who never picked my call, nor ever bothered to get back to me,its a fraud company, i would suggest dont ever pay for the same.....

Comments

its the fraud that i have ever experience, i have paid to the person representing bidaai.com, however after receiving the payment the person, being very specific his name is Sameer Khan ([protected]/[protected]/[protected]), who never picked my call, nor ever bothered to get back to me, its a fraud company,

he sent us some sample profiles, and assured of sharing contact details on registration. however we did register but did not receive those mentioned ones instead he send us some other which were really not as per our preference.

before registration he had expressed this doubt of frauds, but he assured of being genuine.Now when we are trying to reach him he is not responding.

I saw similar complains of bidaai.com in various forums and would request take strict actions against such practises and people.
Jamal Sayyed's reply, Dec 3, 2016
bidaai matrimony is a different company
Jamal Sayyed's reply, Dec 3, 2016
i was also confused 3
but i am satisfied now
Very Good And Very Trusted Matrimonial As Compared To Other Matrimonial
It is really fraud company. i have paid for my relative 8000rs in jogeshwari Branch to Mr Sammer they are just making Money from people.
This is fraud company...Specifically Sameer..what they commit and what they deliver is totally different. I have taken the membership for my sister on 7th Nov'17 and paid Rs.7500 by cash with promised from Sameer's end that they will provide 30 profile in a month for 3month which will connect with us.. but after completing 3month they failed to aligned a meeting even with 1 match.. Now they are not picking the call also refusing to refund the money and one day got mail from them saying that membership is expire on 7th Feb'18. Requesting to everyone don't invest money in this fraud company.. If any one need more feedback they can contact me on [protected] This genuine feedback that why i am putting my contact detail..
This is really a fraud company specifically Sameer and Manish. I have paid Rs. 10000/- for my daughter but after that absolutely no response from them. Initially they have sent some profiles but they did not do anything more than sending profiles. Now they are not picking up my phone also. Request everybody not to fall into their trap.

bidaai.com - fraud company