[Resolved]  Riddhi Siddhi Marriage Bureau — Unjust behavior by the proprietor

Hello Team,

I am Kunal Gandhi, a resident of Borivli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra (India) and would want to raise a voice against the unjust behavior of the individual who runs a marriage bureau. The details are as mentioned below:

Riddhi Siddhi Marriage Bureau (Email: [protected]@gmail.com)
Rashmiben Ajmera ([protected],[protected],[protected])
Head Office: 9/643, Digvijay Society, Old MHB Colony, Gorai Road, Borivli (W), Mumbai - 400092
Branch Office: Pitru Chhaya Bldg. 2, 1st Floor, Room no. 7, Shimpoli X2 , Opp. Rajada School, SV Road, Borivli (W), Mumbai - 400092

Issue: We had been receiving calls from her (Rashmiben) 8 months ago to register (Rs. 3000) for the matrimonial service provided by her. Looking at various advertisements by the same marriage bureau, only after repetitive calls from her we agreed to register for the service. She came to our residence in person and agreed upon the following:
1. She will give advertisements of the groom (that is me) every alternate week in few Gujarati newspapers. ~ Issue: She missed giving advertisements multiple times and never acknowledged of the same until we called her. When we did call her, she would give excuses and talk rudely.)
2. She will call us as and when she would receive appropriate proposals from Mumbai and Pune that suit my profile. ~ Issue: In last 8 months, she never gave us a call informing of the suitable proposals. Only when my mother gives her a call, only after we trying to reach her multiple times will she receive our call. She would never acknowledge, call back and will never give us proposals when we finally get to reach her on phone)
3. The above is going on since last 8 months and the major issue is - she is rude, insults my parents, never calls back, does not provide services agreed for. This is not only serving the purpose (of finding myself a bride) but my parents are in utter stress with the way things are going and her behavior. My father is a heart patient and my mother is a low blood pressure patient.

I cannot tolerate this and had to write this to take the issue from a official route.

Request for action: I raise this voice on behalf of many such people like me and would want to take action on her so as to proper services are provided to individuals who register for her service. Not only this but to offer it with utmost respect, since we pay and expect to get the services being promised for.

Kunal Gandhi
+91-[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
I have had a discussion with the owner on telephone and in person and she has promised to provide me a better level of service and I can experience that. Hence, I close this complaint satisfactorily and deem Riddhi Siddhi Marriage Bureau to providing it's requisite services efficiently. Regards, Kunal Gandhi
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have had a discussion with the owner and she has promised to provide me a better level of service and I can experience that. Hence, I close this complaint satisfactorily and deem Riddhi Siddhi Marriage Bureau to providing it's requisite services efficiently.

Kunal Gandhi

RESHIMGATHI MARATHA VADHU VAR SUCHAK KENDRA, SATARA.
RUNNING BY FRAUD PERSON MR.SUDHAKAR DESHMUKH HAS COLLECTED ILLEGAL PROPERTY BY ILLEGAL WORKS.
SO MANY BRIDE AND GROOMS ARE FOR REMARRIAGE ONLY, SO MANY DIVORCE/ WIDOW PEOPLE USED TO UTILIZE THIS MARRIAGE BUREAU ONLY FOR GETTING GOOD PARTNER BY REFERENCE OF MR.SUDHAKAR DESHMUKH.
FOR FIXING SINGLE MARRIAGE HE USED TO DEMAND 1.5 LAKH RUPIESS.
A 28-year-old working woman — searching for a life partner on a reshimathi maratha satara — was delighted to chance upon a profile that said the person was the chief executive officer of a US-based company. Soon, their marriage got fixed and the groom asked the girl to pay over Rs 4 lakh to someone who runs amarriage event management firm. After she transferred the money, she was shocked to find that her husband-to-be was conning her; the money had been transferred to his account itself.

SO BE AWARE FROM MR. AND MRS. DESHMUKH FAMILY FROM SATARA.
Fake marriage bureau. Money eaters. Registration time they will call you 10 times in a day and after registration they forgate who are you even they will not pick your call. First they will say 3500 RS for registration but they can agree with 2000rs for registration then they will send you 5-6 biodata of girls. But some of them are already married and some contact numbers are wrong. Totally fake marriage bureau. Don't believe on them and don't waste your money. I have loose my RS 2000.
Guys beware.