West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — new connection pending

Asansol, Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
 saibal_007 on Sep 28, 2018
I have purchased a flat & applied for domestic electricity connection (Quotation amount of rupee 6485 paid to wbsedcl) after that i fulfilled all the government formalities including registration, taxation, etc...
But wbsedcl not giving me electricity connection because they have some issues with sitaram daruka who sold me that flat. As per my concern i dont have any issue with wbsedcl and i am not guilty regarding that matter.

Wbsedcl have all ready given 3-4 connection in our premises but refuses to give me connection.

As i have taken this flat for residential purpose, my family (Small children) are feeling very much problem for electricity from last 8 months.

[Sep 28, 2018] West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Vidyut Bhawan, Block B, 2nd Floor, Salt Lake City, Sech Bhawan, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700091
    West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] - new connection pending