West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — there is no current supply near bal bharti, school purulia for 2 days

DeepanjanMazumder on Jun 15, 2018
Please take necessary action as soon as possible to fix the current supply problem. As we already informed the company regarding our problem, still there is no improvement.in our area there are 2 baby and they are unable to take too much humidity weather. We informed the wbsedcl company regarding such weird condition. But they are inhuman. They also avoid their work by telling that we are working. From yesterday they are telling us the same, but no improvement.

[Jun 15, 2018] West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am Rabin Bera, Consumer no.[protected]. I am residing in Bethuabati, Budge Budge, South 24 pgs. We are suffering a lot due to daily routine Power cut for 4-5 hr, specially at 2-6 pm. It is very much painful in such a scorching summer to live without electricity.
Please take necessary steps for this serious issues.
Thank you.
The new meter has been Installed in my residential Flat.
Consumer ID[protected]
I did not received Installation No. which is required for consumer registration and others work

Vidyut Bhawan, Block B, 2nd Floor, Salt Lake City, Sech Bhawan, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700091
    West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] - there is no current supply near bal bharti, school purulia for 2 days