Whatsapp — some unknown number is claiming to be reading my friends private messages without his confirmation on another phone .

techxpert abhay singh on Feb 22, 2018
+[protected]
is blackmailing my friend that his messages are being forwarded to him automatically i''m concerned that he might be saving his private photos on his phone and i think it might be a cyber crime . i think whatsapp should act immediately before anything serious happened .
the ways should be provided by the company in which it can be prevented and also the data that the intruder is having must be wiped .

basit shah's response, Mar 05, 2018
my whatsapp number has been banned plz turn on my number
i shall be thankful to you.
M.S BUILDERS Er.M.Sathees srinivasan's response, Apr 06, 2018
please take necessary action immediately.thanks
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My whatsapp nymber has been banned please turn on my number
[protected] i shall be thankful to you.
Sir we have a whatapp group for preparing banking exams.it was going smooth and good.today someone posted a pic which I can’t explain..the group consists of girls and boys .it is a very disappoint thing happened in our group.so please take some action against him.

My WHATS APP. No is 0091 [protected] (India) is not working from today morning. please active my no.immediately. thank you for your service.
M.SATHEES SRINIVASAN
My whatsapp number has been banned please turn on my number
[protected] i shall be thankful to you.

Whatsapp - some unknown number is claiming to be reading my friends private messages without his confirmation on another phone .

Company:Whatsapp