[Resolved] Whirlpool India — Amc through iccs

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Avanish Dwivedi
Dear sir, i have done amc for my refrigerator for 1 year via iccs service provider (Nominated by whirlpool). When i received contract it is for 5 months only.
After contacting so many times via phone/mail no reply.
Got confirmation that this is technical error and will be solved but till now no reply from 3 months.

Now i left of getting service but recommend everyone not to do amc via iccs provider. God knows what service i get when required.

If you want to do amc, better go directly to company website, might you get better response.

Rgds
Avanish dwivedi

Amc through iccs
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 11, 2017

[May 17, 2016] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Avanish Dwivedi, Dec 30, 2016

No updated on this & not yet resolved.. No response yet received from them

Rgds
Avanish
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2017
Dear Avanish dwivedi,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number and contact details at [protected]@whirlpool.com so that we can escalate this issue to our team.

Whirlpool Support
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2017
Dear Avanish dwivedi,

We wish to convey that this concern has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us again in case you face any issues.

Whirlpool Support

Comments

Whirlpool India — Whirlpool inverter problem reg

My whirlpool inverter having problem since 2 weeks . I did registered [protected]@ karaikkal service centre. Complaint no. MR - [protected]. Not yet responding .

Whirlpool India — Washing Machine whirlpool

Within 3 years of purchase we had to spend more than Rs. 5000 to replace TSB and Induction Motor. Earlier we had LG which worked for 10 years without any trouble or part replacement. Images of TSB and motor attached and bills also

Whirlpool India — Cooling of refrigerator is not enough

Cooling of refrigerator is not enough. Our relatives brought refregirators of whirlpool and the same complaint is going on.

Whirlpool India — new window ac is not working

i purchased a new window ac on[protected]. window ac is not working. kindly, do the needful rectify the problem. RAJKISHORE PANIGRAHI, MOB-[protected] ADDRESS-F-8/431, SETOR-50, NOIDA

Whirlpool India — Non repairing of machine

My front load machine got out of order 3 months back, complaints lodged, but company didn't repair

Whirlpool India — Non repairing of machinery

My front load machine got out of order 3 months back, , complaints lodged, but not repaired till date

Whirlpool India — cooling problem of my refrigerator

cooling problem of my refrigerator. no sufficient cooling. i have in problem. pl solve this...

Whirlpool India — washing machine repair

machine not running after starting, also, stops running before full time

Whirlpool India — New fridge not cooling

I purchased a fridge on 23.06.15.At the time of installation we could not understand that it was not functioning. I request you to replace it by a new one.

Whirlpool India — cooling problem

Fridge is not cooling from 1 weeks

Whirlpool India — ac not working

machine sr no:- INN[protected] CUD code :- 43041 1.5 ton splite AC not working

Whirlpool India — Return of product

I want to return whirlpool refrigerator within 48 hrs of purchase but the dealer is not agreeing to it. Want double door instead of single.

Whirlpool India — coolin problem

Dear sir please short out my refregetor coollin problem as early as possible in this season without refregetor is so trbs

H.No 113/8 Model Town, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001