Whirlpool India — fridge need replacement but service center not providing replacement of product

gurgaon, Gurgaon, India
 dimpy_singla2007 on Feb 12, 2020
I have purchased a double door fridge 6 sense "intellifresh" model, (From vijay sales, noida) on 18 feb 2019 after using some months, internal body got cracked. Then i raised the complaint on 23/jan/2020 and technician who came declared that the refrigerator need replacement.

Whirlpool customer care give me mobile of mr. Pankaj (Service head). Customer care told with in 15 days your fridge will be replaced & replacement will be provided by service head. Now service head telling your fridge request will be taken after feb month due to server and will not able to replace.
He is not picking the call nor replace the product & meanwhile my product warranty gets expired.

Nobody is going to resolve the problem of fridge. I am totally frustrated to brought the product from whirlpool due to really worst kind of warranty & service provided by company.

I request to the consumer forum authority to intervene and help in resolving the issue so that my fridge can be replaced.

There is no response from the service center and customer care already says "they dont have any solution" and service center not replacing my product as they are not picking up our calls.

Mr. Dimpy singla
Gurgaon

[Feb 12, 2020] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2020
Dear Team,

We would request you to kindly share us customer's contact detail so that we can assist accordingly.

Updated by dimpy_singla2007, Feb 13, 2020
Hello team,

Thanks for your response.

But Could you please share the time when my refrigerator will get replaced?

I have raised the complaint on 23 Jan, now there is no future action has been taken after technician visit. I don’t know why there is much delay.

Could you please confirm the upto when this issue is resolved. I have discussed multiple time with your customer care department but except frustration I didn’t get anything from whirlpool.

It seems from whirlpool side, the warranty is like joke and really such worst kind of service and warranty provided by whirlpool, as there is no one listening, no one taking action, regarding replacement of refrigerator product which is under warranty now. Request to take prompt action and provide replacement of problematic product.

As I mentioned, my product warranty will get expired soon due to 1 year of completion, then whirlpool care will be raise such excuse “warranty expired” bla bla.. But if product is under warranty then no one listening the customer problem. What type of quality of service provided by whirlpool to their customer?

Dimpy Singla
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2020
Dear Team,

We would request you to kindly share us customer's contact detail.

Updated by dimpy_singla2007, Feb 13, 2020
Hi team,

Please find the contact number : @[protected]

complaint number FA[protected]

Dimpy Singla
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2020
Dear Team,

Kindly share customer's contact detail with us.

H.No 113/8 Model Town, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Whirlpool India - fridge need replacement but service center not providing replacement of product