[Resolved]  Whirlpool India — Regarding duplicate bill.

I'm purchase the whirpool 240 L frost free multi door refrigerator FP 263D protton Roy, alpha steel, 8 months a go, but now fridge is working but cooling is not done inside the fridge. Pls suggest me how to Clem the warranty off fridge. Pls provide me the duplicate cope off bill. Because I'm loss my original bill. Im providing the QR code off the fridge. Help me.
Thank you.
Regarding duplicate bill.
Jul 1, 2021
Still no reply from company, only one verification mail was came "consumercomplaints.in". But my problem is still not solve. I'm buying this fridge on Amazon with my old phn number now that no is not working and I'm buying this fridge on that no, so problem is what I'm trying to login that old no then Amazon sent me OPT on that number, so that number is disconnected for me, so not able to gate dublicate cope off bill, help me to what do next.
Jul 01, 2021

Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 19, 2021
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
Dear Team,

As checked customer appliance is out of warranty so charges are applicable but customer denied to repair the appliance. Hence awaiting for the confirmation. Case closed

Whirlpool Support