[Resolved]  Whirlpool India — selling new washing machine instead of repairing the defective.

Respected sirs

After great disappointment and sadness i am trying to bring to your notice the bad practice happening in mumbai - whirlpool

We purchased a washing machine 3 years ago. And now no parts available for repair - they want us to buy a new machine as replacement. - this is cheating of customers by whirlpool.

1. Multiple customer service numbers toll free on the google where agents miss-represent whirlpool and come home and charge rs. 700.00 from me for evaluating the washing machine which was not working.

2. After detecting pcb problem they quoted 8000.00 to repair it.

10 days gone in the process.
Then i discovered that this was a gang pretending to be a whirlpool team and fooling us.

3. Then i contacted the real customer service number[protected] and registered a complaint. New complaint registered on 4th july.

4. They are then asking for 5000 rs for the repair for pcb

5. Now they have declared that no parts available - so now they are selling me a new machine as replacement for rs.[protected]Buy back) = rs. 26000.00 i have to pay them for the new machine.

6.in the mean while i have spent rs.14k to laundry vendor for washing my cloths.

This is a good way to sell bad quality washing machine to customers through flipkart and now selling new machines in 3 years to the same customers.

It is more than a month now and customer service team is avoiding my request to help.
I need my money back or give me a machine as replacement for free.

If this is a situation in mumbai i am sure there so many such un-constitutional practices across india.
I am definitely taking this seriously and will knock every door possible on earth to get justice.
Hope the management team can do something and save me from this mental harassment.

Dr. Subhajit mukherjee
Director

Cc: pti news
Cc: times of india
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-09-02 12:44:46

[Jul 31, 2017] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response Aug 01, 2017
Dear Subhajit,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We're forwarding your concern for further processing & will respond with an update soon.

Whirlpool Support.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response Aug 01, 2017
Dear Subhajit,

We hope our service team has shared the requisite information regarding your appliance replacement concern.We request your understanding on the same.

Whirlpool Support.

H.No 113/8 Model Town, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Whirlpool India - selling new washing machine instead of repairing the defective.