[Resolved] Whirlpool India — very bad customer service by whirlpool

Shakti Nagar near govt school, Kaithal, Haryana, India
 Jai kangra on Sep 14, 2019
We purchased a 35, 000 washing machine in
Have purchased one washing machine from ril in 2017 and within 1 month issue has arise and whirlpool team took the machine and again repair and send it back to me but issue was not fully done and since day one it has a leakage problem. Now after 1 and half years machine stopped working completely and no one to listen the complaint, what kind of machine is this that, it didnt work for 1 and half years. Right now is a piece of junk and there is no one to hear the problem.
Whirlpool india is a worst company to deal with. They make false commitments but never solve the problem even within warranty period. Shame to have such company... Never buy whrilpool product else one will have to repent... Our whirlpool fully automatic front load wasing machine is not repaired even after 2 months... Despite of continuous i tried to give rating 0 unfortunately i don't find it. Very bed customer service. After buying 1 products unfortunately i understand about whirlpool service. Don't go with whirlpool in future
Regard
Jai kangra
[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2019

[Sep 15, 2019] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Sep 16, 2019
Dear Team,

We are working on the customer's concern and will share you the further updates shortly.

Whirlpool Support.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019
Dear Team,

We got it checked with the service team and confirmed that our service team has already shared the required information but customer is denying for the services.

Whirlpool Support

Comments

I have purchased a 1.5 magicool pro+3s copr Inc ac in 5/8/2019 but 4/9/2019 moter and pcb burn and today in words no services provide me not good brand not good service kindely see it
Shalinieurosathi's reply, Sep 10, 2019
When I have purchased I take 4 years AMC
8378 but only 20 day working I want replica my A.c. give new units mental harassment also no response
Shalinieurosathi's reply, Sep 13, 2019
No responsibility I have given you money same less company no service provider 10 days gone
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019

Dear Team,

As there is no complaint number or contact detail provided, we are unable to communicate with the concerned person. Hence, we have asked customer to share the details, so that we can do the needful.

Whirlpool Support