Whirlpool India — washer

SivakumarVenkatesan on Jan 5, 2019
I received a call from whirlpool and informed about the amc plans that 1y + 3 months and 2y + 6 months are the available offers that include every 3 month service using descale powder at no cost. Based on the provided information, i opted for 2y + 6m and paid the specified amount by cheque. But i received a letter addressed from mr. Anish ahuja for 1 year amc. Initially i sent an email for which i received a reply from ms. Sonu and asked to send the amc receipt. I responded to the email with relevant attachment. After repeated emails reminding about this, she did not responded and i forwarded the email to mr. Anish ahuja.
The issue is not yet resolved.

[Jan 05, 2019] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2019
Dear Sivakumar,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We're forwarding your concern for further processing & will respond with an update soon.

Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2019
Dear Sivakumar,

Our team member tried to get in touch with you, but sadly couldn't reach you. Please share an alternative number with us or let us know the convenient time to contact you.

Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2019
Dear Sivakumar,

We hope your concern has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with.

Updated by SivakumarVenkatesan, Jan 13, 2019
The issue was not resolved.
Received a phone call stating that the system was updated but I did not received any communication (letter or email) for my reference and record.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Sivakumar,

We've notified your concern to our concerned team. Our service team will get in touch shortly with an update on this concern.

Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Sivakumar,

We hope our service team has already shared the requisite information regarding above mentioned concern with you. We request your understanding on the same.

Whirlpool Support.

Comments

Sir / Madam, Please be informed that the issue is not resolved.
The letter received was from 2018 and 2019.
But the offer was for 2 years + 6 months.
I received a phone call stating that the system was updated as per the request but I did not received any communication (letter or email) about the revision/update for my record/reference.

H.No 113/8 Model Town, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001