[Resolved] Whirlpool India — whirlpool refrigerator stopped cooling within 2 months

Pre482071 on Aug 15, 2019
I registered a complaint with whirlpool on 5th aug for my single door whirlpool refrigerator which i bought from flipkart on 3rd june this year and which has stopped cooling after only 2 months.
I was told that technician will visit same day. Technician visited on 8th august after my numerous calls to customer care/service center and the technician. He was carrying a whirlpool voltage regulator and without even checking the fridge asked us to buy that. He spend just 5 mins unscrewing and screwing few screws at the back, and forced us to buy the 2k stabiliser and left. The fridge was still same i. E zero cooling.

Since then i have called customer care every morning and evening. I am tired of verifying my address and explaining the issue again and again. Every time they assure me i will get a call in 2 hours which never happens.
10th august morning technician called and asked for my live location which i immediately shared with him. He didn't visit whole day, i couldn't go out and finish my other pending work because of that. My calls went unanswered. The receptionist at the service center was clueless and even after explaining 10 times, she disconnected my call.

Sunday when i called customer care i was told technician will visit on monday as sunday is a holiday.
After no response on monday, tuesday i was told they have closed my complaint as i was not available even though i called 20 times on monday.
A new complaint was raised but again it's been 4 days and no one visited.
I am tired of calling customer care, service centers, technicians, the later never even answer my calls.
Truly pathetic and frustrating service by whirlpool.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2019

[Aug 15, 2019] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Sep 03, 2019
Dear Team,

We are working on the customer's concern and will share you the further updates shortly.

Whirlpool Support.
Updated by Pre482071, Sep 10, 2019

The technician finally visited on 16th Aug and after checking mentioned the fridge needs to be replaced and replacement will take 15-20 days.
It's been more than 26 days now and I haven't heard from anyone.
I tried following up with the service center, first time they said they have submitted paper work from their end and after that they stopped picking my call.
The customer care response was your ticket is in progress and still at first stage. They have no idea what is the next stage and why it is in progress or what's going on with the request.
So now it's been almost 40 days.
What kind of service is this..
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Sep 16, 2019
Dear Team,

We got it checked with the service team and confirmed that customer's appliance issue has been resolved. Same communication has been confirmed with the customer.

Whirlpool support