[Resolved]  Whirlpool India — whirlpool washing machine 360

I had complained about my washing machine not working on 20/01/2019. The engineer visited on 21/01/2019 where he told a part needs to be replaced. But its a week now, but the part is not yet being replaced. After contacting the engineer everyday he says i have not received the part from dahisar service station. After following up with mr akshay at dahisar service station contact no [protected] he says he has not yet received from company. He provided me with the contact no of mr vikas on [protected] whose cell is busy since an hour. After contacting on toll free no [protected], call centre employees name mr aamir, miss himanshi were unable to connect me with their senior. After all i am still unable to know from where is the replacing part going to come.
I had purchased machine in dec 2017 & in a years time and i have started facing problem.

Kindly solve my query asap.

Bijal d shah
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Dear Bijal,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We're forwarding your concern for further processing & will respond with an update soon.

Whirlpool Support.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 Dear Team,

In this case spoken with customer he confirmed us that appliance issue has been resolved hence, case is closed.

Whirlpool Support.