[Resolved] Whirlpool India — worst service for under the counter ro system in trichy

ishwarya shankar on Sep 14, 2018
I am from trichy, tamilnadu and my under the counter ro system with whirlpool has not functioning properly for about a month and i have been trying to get the trichy service centre office to take a look at it for the past month, with absolutely no response whatsoever. A guy named arul has been taking my complaints for the said month and when i called in to their office, they are telling me no such complaints has been registered. They still haven’t reolved it yet. Worst worst service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 6, 2018

[Sep 14, 2018] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Sep 25, 2018
Dear Ishwarya,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We're forwarding your concern for further processing & will respond with an update soon.

Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Sep 26, 2018
Dear Ishwarya,

Our service team tried contact you but couldn't get through. Please share your convenient time and alternative number in order to assist further.

Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Oct 01, 2018
Dear Ishwarya,

Our team member tried to get in touch with you, but sadly couldn't reach you. Please share an alternative number with us or let us know the convenient time to contact you.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

H.No 113/8 Model Town, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Whirlpool India - worst service for under the counter ro system in trichy