Wilka.in — delivered wrong product

Ph 743607168215, Gujrat 358004, India
 Monirujjaman Baidya on Jul 6, 2019
I had ordered pure cotton combo 3kurti but i received wrong product (Saree) but i could not able to return it also bcoz cancel option is not there. I really dissatisfied with this service. Requesting u help help me.
Please look in to this matter. Because rs:1089 rupees not a small amount.
I am monirujjaman baidya
From bhangar 1, south 24 parganas, west bengal.
Ph. [protected]

Comments

Even I had ordered pure cotton combo 3kurti like other customers but i received wrong product (Saree) as same I also cheated form this ppl i could not able to return it also as same there is no return or cancel the order I'm trying to go ND track the parcel address it's showing that we are searching wrong website if I try to call number are not wrong or not working really this so cheep I don't know cheating on people who trust them nd busy a product Wht thy will get because of like this fake account for online shopping other brands name are spoiling

As soon as get back to us with the solution otherwise customer also know to take the action don't forget this is 21 century and we also know to use technology
[email protected]'s reply, Jul 9, 2019
Hello Dear,

I am also facing same problem but unable to contact with this site.rs.1089 is not small amount.
Please look in to this matter. Because rs:1089 rupees not a small amount.
I am Mamta Rajput
From Gold Souk Group, Sushant lok block c phase 1 sector 43 gurgaon HR 122002
Order Id 6859593
Refeerence ID - 8479

I too facing the same problem today... Got 2 sarees from wilka online shopping nstead of combo kurti of rs 999. I paid rs 1089 including their service charge. Really dissatisfied and fraud website. Refund the amount otherwise the persons behind this will have to face the consequences.
Ref: 7851
Order id : 6851603
Order date : 03/07/2019

Ref: 7851
Order id : 6851603
Order date : 03/07/2019
I too ordered combo 3 kurthi but I got wrong product plz don't play with innocent people refund the amount other wise u will suffer for this
Ref 11208
Order ID 6902199
Order date 7-9-2019
I have ordered 3 pure cotton combo Kurtis but i have recieved 1 wrst useless Saree plz return this product and return my money 1089
Plz return wrst Saree an return my money... wilka.in

Wilka.in - delivered wrong product