Williamstag — fake company

surajpradhan on Oct 27, 2017
Williamstag is real fake company. Please do not take up any project from williamstag. Website http://www.williamstag.com. address of this fake company
1. U conventions, 3rd floor 303/303a, beside civi l, church compound, civil lines, aligarh, uttar pradesh 202001

2. Pahadi shareef road, pahadi shareef, hyderabad, telangana 500005.

Contact number [protected]

Project liya to samjho paisa doob jayega

Complaint comments  23 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Have anyone of you got the qc report from William stag after sending the project on 1st November
Sai pavan509's reply, Nov 3, 2017
Not yet
bvmk127's reply, Nov 7, 2017
Yeah ...I got bro with 90.65%
sailakshmi79's reply, Nov 7, 2017
Hey bvmk127..Did you paid GST??
Jithujames's reply, Nov 7, 2017
hey i got 93.6 percent and they said i need to pay 3860 as gst for government. then i only get the payments
hlo suraj pradhan .y u say so? do they cheat you?
successfully running..
is the company running successfully
i'm sethupathi my wife selvi is working for ad posting daily she is posting 30 ads and they said we will get 300 daily but after quality check we are getting only 255 rs per day. i lost about 56000 in social trade but here i am getting minimum amount per day
@Beema shibim Not yet, waiting for the result. But the only confusing doubt is the company really a trusted one to pay GST before the payment?
williamstag Pahadi shareef road, pahadi shareef, hyderabad, telangana 500005 is real address or fake address, ???
they told me to pay 3850 as GST 14%.. did anybody payed GST ..
any one get payment of this month..
@ kumar, my friend from hyderabad, he visited their office but not allowed inside without appointment
I am SREE PRASAD, I got a trail data entry project on 12th oct and dead line for the project as 1st Nov. I send the finished project on 1st Nov. Yesterday night 6th Nov then messaged me your project got approved by the quality team and contact the adviser for the details. Today I contact him Mr. Ganeshan he said the quality percentage for my project about 92% and to clear the GST amount of Rs. 3850 by paytm transfer. After clearing the GST amount, the agreement copy for the one year contract will be Sent to my address. And then the salary amount of Rs. 27440 will be released by the financial department of the company. That like he said. Please guide me guys regarding this. What I have to do further.
My mail id- prasadever@gmail.com
prasad2718's reply, Nov 8, 2017
Sorry guys ignore my messages . I am working with this company
anyone paid GST this month..
Anyone paid GST this month??
Sorry guys ignore my note. I am working with this company
hi any one paid GST
i also got 93.73%
now they r saying to clear the GST amount of Rs. 3850 by paytm transfer. After clearing the GST amount, the agreement copy for the one year contract will be Sent to my address. And then the salary amount will be released by the financial department of the company.
pls reply
anyone paid GST??
Hi Guys, I also submitted project of 160 pages. now asked to clear GST
They are not disclosing even their GST Number, they saying that GST Number is secret. I think this is fraud
According to GST procedure one who provides service has to pay the GST. If they are not registerd service provider then the paying person can claim GST by reverse charge mechanisam (RCM).
They are not ready even to deduct the GST amount and pay the balance amount.
They are not providing any vouchers for the GST amount.

This shows they should be a fraudulant company.
Just Now I Cleared My Payment of 3850 & November 18th would be my salary date as they said and good response from the Sanjeev Sir as he said he's located near my area.. hoping for the best.
Don't pay any amount..the same is done on GNANE it solutions.. verify the website of GNANE IT SOLUTIONS
Dear friend i have use mobile application from last 1year.

Today i share my review on this application.

Guys its a very well designed and user friendly application.in last one year i am getting lost of job recommendation from this site and most of that are matching with my profile.

2nd things you can search job as per your profile and that's also very easy.
initially when i went to demo, i was quite uncomfortable, because i cant speak English much and i am from kerala, when i went and attended the demo, i can understand the English but cannot effort to talk, this is the problem i faced. Once i completed my demo session, HR girl, her name is sunitha, she asked me how is the demo, i said yes i was nice but i said, i cannot ask the doubts in English fluently then, she talked with my trainer about my situation and after i joined in the plan, the trainer taken care of me till the end of the work
saji1531's reply, Nov 15, 2017
are you get payment from william stag? pls tell the truth iam from kerala trivandrum

Williamstag - fake company