[Resolved]  Wipro — wipro.carrer.com

Kadapa alpha nagar saipet kadapa, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India
Hloo mam good evng i have registered in wipro. Carrer.com in 2020 my account is blocked noo mails my resume num is 9381185 plzzz provide password on my mail id :[protected]@email.com i have requested with uss plzz forward password tqq
Finally mam my resume no is 9381185 plzzz provide password on my email id my account is unlock mail id is :[protected]@email.com
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-30 15:41:26
Hloo mam good evng i have noo receive mail with wipro candidate password not receive on mail resume no is 9381185 plzzz provide password my password in exam details email id [email protected]

[Sep 28, 2019] Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by V Anusha Sep 28, 2019
Plzz provide on password on my mail id:[protected]@email.com
Resume no:0381185
Wipro Customer Care's response Sep 30, 2019
Updated by V Anusha Oct 01, 2019
Plzz forward exam details and password not receive on mail resume no is 9381185
Email id [protected]@email.com

Comments

Concerned Authorities,
My account is locked. After giving my resume number and password, its not accepting. My account is showing locked over and over again. Please give a solution to unlock my account.

Wipro Customer Care's response, Oct 3, 2019

Kindly write at [email protected] with details. Thanks
I didn't receive any mail after my elite 2020 registration so i wanted to change my gmail.
after multiple try my account has been locked.
please resolve my problem and unlock my account as early as possible
resume number is 9440222
Wipro Customer Care's response, Oct 3, 2019

Kindly write at [email protected] with details. Thanks

I left Wipro Limited 4 years back and now trying to contact them because i need an experience letter in specific format (for my immigration purpose), I have sent an email to [letters.[protected]@wipro.com] But they did not respond. How can I get my experience letter from Wipro ? Please help. Thanks

Wipro ID: 195552
I have registered through wipro elite 2020 exam through official link. After that i got a email showing that my resume number and password.
After that i didn't get any confirmation email from wipro about venue and exam details..Please look forward soon so that i appear exam on 18 october 2019.
Subhashree Swain