Wisma Enterprise — scam, fraud, fake

This company named wisma enterprise in kolkotta cit road padupakar bus stop is a big fraudster, agent names are - niya khan mobile no -[protected] shivayy* mobile no -[protected] this guy should be afraid of god cause his name represents “gods name but he is a cheap person.
Owner of the wisma enterprise as per the website and the fake offer letter under his guidance is wasim khan mobile no - [protected]
They publish their ads in quikr stating jobs in canada singapore malaysia dubai etc...
Please don’t receive the calls from this number, i was in the process for my job and they told me within 7 days the company which i have applied for will provide me the feedback. I dont want to mention the company’s name because it is a highly branded entity, 7 days were over and i thought of calling them after some days their phone stopped neither they receive nor they respond and the other day the dialled number seems to be wrong and when i visited the office l, the office was closed “one of the guard told me that the office is no more functioning they ran away so “basically they deserve to be called *mother #ers* because not only me but around 55 candidates lost their money in total they did the fraud around more than 20 lakhs its a huge amount and with a certain hope we applied in this fake consultancy.
As we trusted this wisma enterprise because in their website it mentions that this company was founded in 1988 in malaysia and has operated business in india states like kolkotta, ahmedabad but this turned out to be the fake and the most # consultancy.
Well what can we say or what can we do now.
I only want to say that 20 lakhs won’t be enough for the whole #ing life of you #s.
Karma is a # so deal with later!

Guys next time they call you and say we are form wisma enteprise or if you guys are searching jobs in quikr no matter domestic or international please say # of to them
They learned this sanskaar from their family members because charity begins at home and so do they followed it!
Thankyou