Witty Cart — damaged product received

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Upasana Makkar on Sep 4, 2018
I purchased smart watch from witty cart and packed by me vsk2 international unitech arcadia, office no 814-bsector 49, gurgaon when i recived my smart watch that was waste. I want to return it as product is damaged screen of watch is cracked a=i want my money back. My order id is wc3859. Recive date 04/09/2018. Lots of issue of this product like smart watch seems used, the company has mensan of the site that return option but the link not work i want return and money back my product is return warrent period.

Comments

Hi, i am glad you guys have ruined my surprise.I bought this item to gift it to my husband and by sending damaged watch you have proved that online shopping and trusting such companies will be a dream which will never ever be true.I was filiming this gift as a surprise for my husband and it turned a big surprise for me while unboxing the item that I have been cheated.
Kindly refund my money and one suggestion for you witty cart guys if you cant deliver what you suppose to then better shut this business.
Zareen afshan

Note:- video and photos attached as an evidence of same.wittyCart order #WC32633 was Delivered on 19/11/2018
Watch is dents and battery not working charging heat so high .400rs watch he is selling 1999.and he is mentioned 9499rs company cost.its completely cheating product, please return give my money
order date - 14/9/2018
Invoice no - WC8196
Order Id - WC8196

varshini ravikumar's reply, Dec 14, 2018
Did u return d product and got ur money back...??
I had purchased a smart watch whic I paid 1999 rs and it’s of no use .. And it doesn’t contain back cover too ... pls return my money back .. I will return your product .. Pls do the needful and oblige .. i am trying to contact with wittycart but not getting any response .
order date - 25/9/2018
Order Id -# WC11537
Even i purchased the product and it seems total different what they show on their website and they don't give reply for us. So please don't buy products from this site.when I make a phone call to customer care they asked my ATM card number and tried to draw 50000 rupees from my account.total fraud site it is.

I had purchased a smart watch whic I paid 1999 rs and it’s of no use .. And it doesn’t contain back cover too I not power on... pls return my money back .. I will return your product .. Pls do the needful and oblige ..
order date - 1010/2018
Invoice no - WC19119
Order Id - WC19119
order date - 10/10/2018
Invoice no - WC19119
Order Id - WC19119 agar mujhe Mera Paisa nahi Mila to is company ka fir dekhana main Kya karta Hoon sarafat se Mera Paisa lotado warna mujse bura aur koi nahi hoga
Company ka Jo onwer hai fir dekha Kya karti hai public uska
Fajish's reply, Nov 14, 2018
Don’t leave them bro! Myself going to court
Yea Fraud company he.isper order mat karna.
I received the parcel Smart watch
Product quality is not goods
I want to return back.
I send so many times mail. No one answer there.
How I got my money back I don’t know.
Help me please for my money back
Order I’d- WC17589
I purchase watch from witty cart and the battery will discharged after 1 hour. Battery is not good. I want to return my watch and want my money back. My order id #WC24254
Hey i had purchased smart watch from witty cart my order id is wc21892 i am not satsfied with the product because of charging problem and it only shows on n off button on screen kindly take my reqst as i m not happy n when i got the product whole box is damage i believe u guys take action regarding this .
Fully fraud compony
M*****C**
B****C***
Kutticart hai ye not wittycart
Fraud company!!! Have to file a complaint to consumer court about this issue!!! Rs1999 is not a small amount! This company is making money cheating the consumers let’s conplaint that’s the best way
Zarren's reply, Nov 19, 2018
Plz include my order details as well. If u r pursuing a court case against them. Zareen 9811657596
Fraud Company.Don't buy any product
i can help you in getting your refund from witty cart.Anyone with legitimate reason for refund can contact me through mail. (sk.[protected]@gmail.com). i can assure you that you will get your money back.They had done the same thing to me .
I received that watch it was broken and touch not working.
There is no number on there website and they are not replying to emails.
My order no is WC39055
just call [protected] (National consumer helpline) and register your complaint .Then they will guide you about the process you have to follow before filling case.They will try to solve the matter in the best possible manner and will send notice to this fraud company.here is website link https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/ .in case
you need any help my mail is mentioned in the comments.
I m not satisfied with your products because products smart watch not working please give me return address
Product Received by Me is Different from the Product Shown to Me. i Ordered Adjustable Magnetic Posture Corrector - waist. My Order date[protected] my Invoice no is WC69370 and amount Rs.1499/- Product shown to me is with magnet and i Received the product Without magnet. i wont to Return to Product. Kindly do Needful in the mater on Urgent Basis.

deeps1012's reply, Mar 2, 2019
2nd Product Received by Me is Different from the Product Shown to Me. i Ordered Adjustable Magnetic Posture Corrector - waist. My Order date 23-02-2019 my Invoice no is DD158294 and amount Rs.1499/- Product shown to me is with magnet and i Received the product Without magnet. i wont to Return to Product. Kindly do Needful in the mater on Urgent Basis.

Witty Cart - damaged product received