Wittycart — refund for my wittycart order id#wc119114

JoanitaDsouza on Apr 23, 2019
I had booked the fix it pro scratch remover pen @rs999 and as i used it it was not working as it did not remove the scratches which were on my car. So now as i sent an email yesterday to contact the website for the refund there is no reply. As the product was not worth as shown i request yourll to please tell the website to take the product and grant me full refund and i will send them the details for the refund. My order id is#wc119114. Such an expensive product brought online which is useless is a loss for me. Please help me and revert back as soon as possible.

refund for my wittycart order id#wc119114
refund for my wittycart order id#wc119114
Updated by JoanitaDsouza, Apr 24, 2019
Why is there no reply regarding my refund as I guess I am cheated by taking this product of Rs.999.This product was useless.
Updated by JoanitaDsouza, Apr 24, 2019
Why is there no reply regarding my refund .The other thing is when I opened the ordsr it was also damaged but I ignored it thinking this product will work but it was useless so now what should I do I want my refund.Is this how WittyCart cheats it's customers.I guess i am cheated by shopping online.

Comments

Hii I have ordered the product form the website WITTYCART that is mens body slimming vest WC120977 and it is defected .As well as it does not work as it is shown in the website and i want to return the product .
I also want the refund of the product.Please solve it on the priority.

I ordered a portable wireless bluetooth speaker from wittycart.Its price is rs1499..But I received a damaged product... And it is not which I ordered... Kindly refund my money...
Order no WC116459
Order date 16/04/2019
Delivery service is given by bluedart
Return address is:-
Wittycart unitech arcadia, office no 814-B, sector 49,

I have ordered the slim suit. Order number WC176671 which i want to return it since its not a the size i looked for. I am totally disappointed with the product please collect it and refund the product.

Wittycart - refund for my wittycart order id#wc119114