Women Singaar — gown - order no 13736

Deenli on Aug 5, 2018
I ordered a blue colour gown on 28.07.2018 and they sent me three cheap quality sarees on 01.08.2018. I paid 855 rupees. Now they are not responding to customer problem. I sent a message on facebook as well. Tried calling a number which is in the invoice [protected] and till date they have not contacted me. Please take action against these fake sellers.
I need the amount to be refunded.

Shipper address: dabla fashion
Shop 201, kle shopping centar
Surat 395008
Gujarat, india

Updated by Deenli, Aug 05, 2018
The website doesn't upload any reviews as well.
Updated by Deenli, Aug 08, 2018
Could you please help me? I was sent wrong product and I had to pay for it... The courier guy insisted me to pay the amount even after I told him it's a wrong product.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I ordered a gown from https://www.womensingaar.com/ on 3 august 2018. I got a wrong product after 10 days. Then I went to this company site. There is no customer support service available on this site. A link is given on this site for customer service, which is redirecting to my account login. They didn't provide any login credential. This company cheated me. I want my money back. Please help me.

The Shipper detail is given on invoice which is DABLA FASHION, Shop 201, Klc Shopping Center, Surat 395008.
I have ordered a blue colour gown they have send me 2 cheap sarees instead of sending me a gown it's a fake site please take an action toward them I want my money 860 rupees back.please help me.

Shipper detail is shop 201, klc shopping center near galaxy point surat 395008
Surat 395006
This is one of worst shopping app I have ever ever used
These people r total fraud What I truly ordered was a long red net gown but I got was a small low class cheap quality saree which is not even worth a 50 rupees.
I truly suggest not to use this website as they don't even provide their customers with just few digits customer care number to contact them
To be more specific it was women singaar who did it with me

MY EXPERIENCE WITH WOMEN SINGAAR FORCES ME TO SAY THAT THIS WEBSITE IS A TOTAL FRAUAD WHO SHOWS GOWN ON THE BILL RECEIPT AND GIVES 2 CHEAP SAREES IN THE PARCEL

IF U HAVE FACED IT TOO PLEASE HELP ME...

Women Singaar - gown - order no 13736