Woo Sale — cheating on online booking sarees

Second floor.B-1,Sanskruti AC Market godadara road,near capital square, Surat- 395010 Mob : 6351514960, Surat, Gujarat, India
 Deepak W on Sep 11, 2019
Iam booking saree worth 1000 rupees. But company deliverd low qulity and anothere disign saree send. Company is not resopending. Iam using return policy but not responding company. Return policy time only 24 hours. Order number is.1724 so please kindely action the company. Iam loss my money and time. This is online company. Advtising is very well but work nill.

Updated by Deepak W, Sep 11, 2019
Am continually calling this number [protected] not responding
Courier receiving before call me For confirmation on this number

Comments

I have also ordered a saree for Rs. 999/- but they delievered a different & low quality one. I'm very much disappointed. You are cheating innocent people. & it's not fair at all.
I have booked saree worth 1000 rupees. But company deliverd low qulity and anothere disign saree send. Company is not resopending. Iam using return policy but not responding company. Return policy time only 24 hours. Order number is.15475, so please kindly action the company. I have lost my money and time. This is online company. Advtising is very well but work nill
Woosale is a fraud company.cheated me.delivered a totally different and worst saree.their ph no is wrong.some action needs to be taken.

Woo Sale - cheating on online booking sarees