Woocliq Private Limited — Refund of amount paid for the mobile phone

Divya R on Mar 14, 2017
Hello I have booked Iphone5s from woocliq website with the help of whatsapp number provided on website i.e 9565693971. And have made the payment of Rs.9999/- to the paytm number 7317411472. But when i dint got any confirmation about the payment i cancelled the order and they assured me that the amout will be credited to my paytm wallet within 24 hours but till now i have not received any refund and if i message them they are blocking me in whatsapp and facebook and they are not responding correctly. So I am Complaining against the company Woocliq.

Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

same happened with me..dude they just blocked us...but im confused as the person spoke to me on phone.
contact me on 9015143262 so that we can raise a claim.
Chandan_shahi's reply, Mar 15, 2017
Bro have registered your complain on consumer forum .India..I did but not get any response..My request is still in process..
Hello sir,
My name is Dhruv saini nd email id is Dhruvsaini02@gmail.com
I have ordered iphone 5s 64gb @9999 from www.Woocliq.com on 12.03.17 and my order no. Given by them is 3672. I have booked Iphone5s on 12.03.17 from woocliq website with the help of whatsapp number provided on website i.e 9565693971. And i have made the payment of Rs.9999/- to the paytm number 7317411472. But when i dint got any delivery of my order and when i checked on their website and track my order with my mail id and order number, their i saw my order is completed. they assured me that the order will be delivered on 12.3.17 to delhi address. but till now i have not received any phone and if i message them they are blocking me in whatsapp and facebook and they are not responding on call correctly.
I have all the whatsapp chat, call recordings, emails related to this issue. So I am Complaining against the company Woocliq.
AND the guy with is on whataapp no. And who used to call, his name is ayush singh.
Same with me I booked I phone 5s on 7th March..I made payment via Paytm given number. Now they​ they blocked me WhatsApp and call .I all ready registered complened against in consumer forum on 10 March. But till today there showing you request not proceed yet. If any one want to contact me call me on 9313471705 Chandan

Number is 9312371705...I didn't cancel my order ..And there showing your order is cancelled.

Woocliq website closed now
Sir Maine apple 5s ke liye Woocliq site pe rs10000 paid kiye the Lekin mere saath froid hua...Paytm ke Naam pe se send krne ke liye kaha Gaya that...Hume Paytm pe Bharosa tha.isliye humne money transfer kiye Lekin humare sath froid hua...Abhi Woocliq site ke logo ne mera number block Kiya...ye number pe paid Kiya..7317412645

hi all,
This is Abhishek from Bangalore, they cheated me in the same way.they asked me to pay 9999 through paytm .i thought it's through paytm so it will be genuine. But after paying they said bill will be sent to your email id as well as it will reflect to you paytm account under my Order tab. But nothing happens. Now they are unreachable.dont know what to do please help us.
Email id-abhics2410@gmail.com