[Resolved]  Wooe — wooe about online test series

I took the wooe test series in 2018. And guess what most of the questions asked in real gate examination were exactly similar to their test series. It is best according to me. Also, questions in their test series are of similar difficulty level. Their research department is very strong.

In my experience purpose of test series is to develop aptitude for real gate exam. Solving too difficult or too easy test series does not help. I personally found ace/made easy test series to be too difficult from actual exam point of view. Most of the coaching institutes prepare test series as if to show how difficult questions they can set which is not helpful for students at all.

In a tough paper one does not need speed/accuracy at all. Though paper only requires selection of proper questions. Less number of attempted questions can result in good percentile in through paper which is not true in paper like gate which is more conceptual and required good speed and conceptual clarity
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-09 14:45:49
My complaint is solved thank you
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

#1079 Ground Floor Decision Tower, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014