Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Ontime Dubai Bazaar — cheating and fraud

i have started a very small firm and i got a work from ontimesdubaibazaar .....Owner of this firm is Umesh shankar and he has cheated me and taken 10lakh rupees for giving projects but after taking money from me he has not given the work to us and he closed his office and i am trying to search this fake guy ....he has cheated so many guys ..he is having good political approach and he is also a politician ....i want that somebody will take the action against him and so that i can get my money back from his cheated person and he will get answer what he did with so many people....

i am attaching here the details of his bpo projects

Minimum no. of seats - 30 agents for 8 hours shift as par normal Indian working hours
2 shifts of 30 agents will be working 7 days a week, to handle traffic of the Incoming calls to provide customer support on behalf of Aftron.

30 Executives for Inbound Customer Support per slot
Initially there will be only one shift working as par normal Indian working hours 6 days a week for first three months and Later 2 shifts for 9 hours each.

Payouts-(Rs.40,000/month /seat/shift)

Rs. 40,000*30 agents/month=Total a sum of Rs. 12,00,000 FIXED PAYMENT MONTHLY FOR ONE SHIFT

in case of two shifts of 30 agents

Rs. 12,00,000*2 shifts= Rs.24,00,000

Total Monthly Billing=Rs. 24,00,000/month

There are possibilities to increase Number of seats by end of this year but it will depend upon the quality of the work delivered and center's relationship with the client

Sign-up of the Service Level Agreement- Directly with the end client On Time's Dubai Bazaar(Indian Counter Part of Aftron)

Advance Payment- Token Advance towards running expenses of the center up to two Lac(depending upon criteria) will be released after Training and SLA sign-up.

50% of the monthly billing will be paid to the center as an advance payment every month after completing first month of successful operations with meeting standards of quality parameters.

Maintenance fees:-
Center should be having an M.O.U. agreement sign-up with us with acceptance of paying 10% of the monthly billing as royalty every month without fail as maintenance charges for the dedicated team.
Upfront + consultancy:
4.5K
PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR INTEREST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Kindly reply with your company's profile along with required documents as mentioned below

1. Firm's registration copy
2 .D.O.T. Licence scan copy
3. Partners agreements's copy
4.Profiles of all the Directors
5.Company's Technology Profile
6.Director's Pan Card's Scan copy
7.Network diagram

please somebody will take the action against Umesh Shankar

Comments

Quality Signage — Pan Card not Received

I applied Pan card with an agent, he gave my Panno:ABAPW 7122 J
Till today i have not got Pancard.
Address:P.Madhan
#79/2, 2nd Cross, 2nd Main,
Prakash nagar, Bangalore-560021
Ph:[protected]
This is a platform to write anything on any one,

Dubai Bazaar we have worked with and we have got even advance payment and billing and we have sold products on Inbound Sales on COD facility for which we have got paid

This project was without upfront and i dont think Mr Umesh Shankar will take money for the project being a owner of the company

Please don't write as you guys wish

Tell me what is your centre name and give me your center email id, I will send you the screen shot where i have got the payments on time

Please stop writing nonsense
tom.adams can you please share with me your number...we have been scammed as well with this man...so together we can do something regarding this person if he is the same person..please provide me your email id or skype id..we wil share the rest details there..

Karnataka