ros4u.in — cheat me

Anand, Anand District, Gujarat, India
 tanvirhusen
hi my name is tanvirhusen and i have to need ur help abut one of this company thay cheated me the name of this company is www.ros4u.in and i invest in this company (30000 rs) but thay not give me any money back and i did work for this company everyday
the scheem is mail sending job when i call them thay not give me proper answer that why i need ur help

company-ros4u.in
phone no-[protected]/15/

from
tanvirhusen
mobile no-[protected]

Comments

ya its true lot of people have invested crores of money and the owner rakesh singh have cheated lot of people. I request we all so be united and fight for our money. i also invested in this company. I didnt got any money back.
hi friend,

my problem same as like u.
I am also invest 22000 rs in May but still i have not receive any payment and website also close. there is no any action by company.
How many are willing to get united i am ready. Do you have contacts of people joined in ros4u. we can file fir and have a silent protest in city.
ya bro i also invest 8000rs but not get a single rupee back and the md of this company is arrested
hello friends,
i was also invest 11000/ in this company in the may then first payment is 4080/ come back but then after not come plback any payment or diposit. pls any body can say how can i get my money back?
Thank to sharing your personal matter For a few moment I invest 11000rs on Email sending scheme But I thing It's totally fraud scheme so don't want to invest my money in this company...
Hello Friends,
I am Dharmesh from Vadodara.
I also invested Rs. 22, 000 in mail sending work in last April month. At that time, there was a nice scheme running that you just want to invest only half deposit and remaining deposit will deducted from your income. According to that I have invested Rs. 22, 000 for GOLD MAIL SENDING PLAN which costs Rs. 11, 000 / ID. But due to scheme, I had granted 4 ID's in just Rs. 22, 000 and remaining all 22, 000 Rs. will be deduct from first month's full income + other remaining from second month's income. As per it, my second month's income (After deducting all remaining Rs. 22, 000) will make Rs. 12, 136. But on the last week of May (Second month of work), the website ros4u.in stops working & after some days they announced that their MD Mr. Rakesh Singh arrested & company is under Gov. Investigation. Now after some more days, on 31st June, in Sandesh News Paper of Vadodara has a news that Anand city police has take the remand of Rakesh Singh of ros4u.in and transfer that criminal Rakesh Singh from Jabalpur to Anand.
Now I went to one of mine friend and financial adviser to know if there is any way to get back mine money, & he told me that if that person who cheated arrested than you can file a FIR in police station & after all investigation you may get your money back from that criminal's properties which will also be taken by GOV.
So please friends go and file a FIR and may be there will a chance for all of you & all o[censored]s to get your and our money back. Of course I have already filed a FIR for this thing with full proof of receipt of payment of Rs. 22, 000.
For more info you can write me on [protected]@gmail.com.
Thank you.
I Spend 5500 INR in Ros4u. But at Present No any Payment Coming. this is fraud Company. My Cell no - [protected]
ok freinds mera bhi pesa fasa hey chalo milke uski bend bajate hey?
esa sabak sikhate hey sala koi bhi kisike pese khane ki himmt nahi karega KYA BOLTE HO?
DEKHO AGAR SOLUTION CHAHIYE TO MIL KE LADTE HEY HUMNE KOI GALT KAM NAHI KIYA KYA BOLTE HO?
mera mail id hey; [protected]@gmail.com
MO. no. [protected]
pahle aap ne jisko pese diye ho usko us compny ko pese diye he uski bank sllep lelo fir milk EK FIR DE DETE HEY bad me ladte hey dosto ese bethne se kuch nahi hoga mailke ladge to result jaldi milega MANISH SHING KI TO BEND BAJAYENGE in vest kiye pese lete hey wo to apna hak hey dosto KYA BOLTE HO?
anad vale bhai jisne complent ki he uska mo no do yar pll.
i will also invest my 27500/ rs and this company also cheated me so what can i do?
i have no idea so please help me
hello my self naresh tank... my payment worth 30, 000 not reach to me... so i request to u for give my money back... my num [protected]
i also same Problem...My Self Rakesh patel i also Invest 20000 / rs this company also cheated me so please help me what can i do ??
My no is [protected].

give my money of rs.60,000 for 10 purchase id

I have purchase 10 online work id of ros4u .in from our frenchiser kinjalkumar c patel i did my work regularly 4month but company or frenchiser niether pay my payment nor my capital
I have invested 5 Lakh Rupees and purchased 50 golden ID's, but did not received any payment from them my franchise was from Anand Gujrat

ros4u.in - cheat me