www.mymobileinsurance.com — Old Mobile Insurance in India from TIMES Global Insurance

Last Month I did insurance of my iPhone 4s. which was two years Old from Times Global Insurance . And coincidently I lost it after 10 days post insurance, at that time I was in Chennai to attend a function of one of my school friend and the very next morning I was having my flight back to Delhi. We had dinner that night around 11.30 PM and I came back to my hotel.When I thought to call my parents I did not found my mobile in my purse.I dont know how and where I lost my mobile.The whole night I was unable to sleep not because of the cost of iPhone but because of the so many pictures and my contact numbers inside it. Early in the morning I came back to Delhi and after reaching at home first I blocked my sim and asked my dad for his mobile phone. Anyway, when things became bit normal I realized that I was having insurance of my iPhone 4s, although I thought its useless to call .Anyway I call customer care of Times Global Insurance and narrated my situation, although their policy is to file a complain to that police station where you lost mobile, but my situation was different. They told me to shoot a mail to customer care and explain all that and also asked my ticket PHOTOCOPY and sim no. inside it. Guys, my claim was approved in just 3 days and very second morning of approval I got Rs.22432/- in my bank account. I never expected from a private company from India to work like this.I was very happy and now I can say that customer service is the biggest marketing for a company.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Thank you for your review, actually I m planning to buy insurance of my 3 iphone and 1 macbook. But I was little confused and from last 3 days I was doing my research and trying to get the feedback from people who has already used these services.I found that Times Global Insurance is best among all in terms of reliability and user experiences.Just one question, can I get some discount if I purchase insurance of 4 gadgets?.

Delhi