[Resolved]  www.sandshoppinghub.com — No refund aferr repeated promise/ confirmation credit within 30 days of Rs.50995.00

Sir, Sub:-NO REFUND /RETURN 100% CASH BACK/RETURN OF AMOUNT RS.50994.00 given by my son[by 2no transactions 6999.00.+Rs.43995.00] in my said Bank A/C in same link after 22 days. Ref:- UNJUSTIFIED FORMAT GIVEN BY YOU from email [ offers @sandshoppinhub.com /[Sands Infosystems P Ltd] Office no 30-32/5, Quajiwada, Daryagunj, Delhi-02. Ph no [protected]/[protected][customer suup], done by Mr Navin Suksena.of amount Rs.50995.00 from my a/c no, Of HDFC Bank as per instruction of your Mr.Navin Suksena over telephone. With reference to the above, referred to the above, this is to bring your kind attention that, my son got a telephonic call from the number of[protected], from the Sands Shopping hub and explained at present on line Dhamaca of selling system going on and won a lot of electronic items through on line booking system and no money will required and only for tax transaction system/TAX BENEFIT the amount would be submitted to them and again would be credited /refunded in the same a/c, within ½ an hour and won items, [Rs.6999.00+Rs.43995], like Sansung note pad -3, sofa, watch, mobile etc for Rs.6999.00, ]and like LED Sony TV42”, Apple Laptop/Mobile Note pad-3/ Micro oven/ sofa/Microvan/Watch etc.[Rs.43995.00] would be delivered and full amount of Rs.50995.00 creited within ½ an hour and instructed to my son how to proceed through debit card on line. As per instruction by Mr Navin Suksena of M/S Sandsshopping hub from the said telephone no my son used the card no and generated one time pass word two times and and put in the paytm of shopping box like other online booking system and released the said amount. After that I had a call to the said phone but neither electronic items delivered and nor my Said amount was 100% cash back/returned as instructed & condition given by Mr Navin suksena but not yet credited/ no electronic items was delivered By virtue of circumstances I am lower middle class man and getting under mental depression after that event, please Sir please look into the matter and credit the total amount in my account please. Yours Faithfully [Subrata Pahari] Suryabarta Apartment 93, Raimohon Banerjee Road M/S WWW.SANDSHOIPPINGHUB.COM SUB:- DELEVERING O[censored]N JUSTIFIED FORMAT DELIVERED FROM YOUR e mail no <[protected]@sandsshoppinghub.com> REF:- [Rs.6999.00+Rs.43995]= Rs.50994.00 taken by you/yr ISO Certified organization. -:Why this format mailed to me? As discussed, I would like to confirm here that I have done the shopping of INR_______/-, from your website www.sandshoppinghub.com on __/__/2014. I would also like to confirm here that I am very much satisfied with the conversation we had in regards to the products & the discounted price offered. I have made the payment using my credit card /debit card/Net banking with my full interest towards the products offered. Thanks & Regards, offers @ <[protected]@sandsshoppinghub.com> Dec 25 (2 days ago)
No refund aferr repeated promise/ confirmation credit within  30 days of Rs.50995.00

Kolkata