Www.innovativereserch.in — freud/fake company www.innovativereserch.in

Bhupendra Kumar Ahirwar on Feb 16, 2018
Freud/fake company www.innovativereserch.in is a fake and freud trading company. Firstly he promises hug return and load of more charges. I have pay 30000.00 thirty thousand rupees. First month and my zerodha trading accunt handling promises. After week few 50000.00 fifty thousand my hard money loss. Company employ name mr bansal. Mr - ashis and mr pradeep mob. [protected] and[protected], ab road, indore (M. P.) india 452001mobile :- +[protected]phone :- +[protected]email :- info@innovativeresearch. Comwebsite :- innovativeresearch.co totally fake promises. He can cheat and fraud onley with traders. So my advice alert this type fake company and dont best your hard money. My deposit recipt blow picturte and loss every day minimum trade daly losses. They are not not attend my phone. And not refund my 50000.00 fifty thousand rupees money. So please take care these type freud.

freud/fake company www.innovativereserch.in
Updated by Bhupendra Kumar Ahirwar, Feb 16, 2018
FREUD/FAKE Company www.innovativereserch.in is a Fake And Freud Trading Company. firstly he promises Hug Return and load of More Charges. I have pay 30000.00 Thirty Thousand rupees. first month and my Zerodha trading accunt handling promises. after week few 50000.00 Fifty Thousand my hard money Loss. company employ name mr Bansal. MR- Ashis And Mr Pradeep mob. [protected] and[protected], AB Road, Indore (M. P.) India 452001Mobile :- +[protected]Phone :- +[protected]Email :- info@innovativeresearch.comWebsite :- innovativeresearch.co Totally fake Promises. HE CAN Cheat And Fraud Onley With Traders. SO my Advice Alert This type Fake Company And dont best your hard money. MY Deposit Recipt Blow Picturte and Loss every day minimum Trade daly Losses . They are not not Attend my phone. And not Refund my 50000.00 Fifty Thousand Rupees Money. SO Please take care these type Freud.

freud/fake company www.innovativereserch.in