Www.registermymarriage.com — unprofessional behavior

Vikas Kavita on Dec 16, 2017
I got my and my friend marriage registered in the month of november and was eligible for inr 1000 discount under an offer called "sweet november", i got a message on my e-mail on 09.12.2017 saying that my refund of inr 1000 is processed but did not get that refund in my bank till 16.12.2017
I was given a number [protected] for someone called ankur to speak regarding this who after repeatedly calling did not answer my call and when i sent the reply on e-mail that my call is not answered and asked them what should i do about it the person "ankur" called back and started fighting and shouting at the top of his voice with me and also threatened me that he will file a case against me and see me in the court for writing such e-mail, he was also very unprofessional and used the statements like

1. "my company has a policy to shout and be rude to a customer who writes such e-mail"
2. "i will file a case against you and will see you in the court"
3. "all indians are like this when he himself was an indian"
4. "which school have you done your schooling"
5. "don't you have manners"

When i said to mind his language he said that do whatever you want and i will speak the same way and i know how to defend myself

This is the most pathetic service i have ever received and the most rude and unprofessional customer service executive i have ever faced

I after speaking to him dailed the registermymarriage.com number mentioned on website [protected] which was not answered and then again i got a callback from the same person ankur [protected] to which i politely said that if you speak to me nicely i will speak to you to which he again said that "if i will send such e-mails he will speak to me in the same way"

I will send this complaint to every consumer forum and see to it that registermymarriage.com pays for my insult

Vikas verma