[Resolved]  Xclusiveoffer.com — Fraud commitment by xclusiveoffer.com

Payment details:- Premium Ecommerce- Address -409, Basement, Sant nagar, East of Kailash New Delhi, 110065, Payment date : 8 Nov 2016, Trough: Sate bank of india, SBC Collect refreance number- DU56914436, Category - online shop, Name- Pradeep kumar verma, from our HDFC Bank account through net banking A/c number [protected], 8 NOV 2016, Narration-HHDF[protected] billdk sate bank collection, Ref no.[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 22, 2018
NOT resolved pls help me.mob 9005091173
Updated by shapra1973 Nov 10, 2016
Online shopping company www.xclusiveoffer.com call me and tell me that you have won a Panasonic 32 inch LED TV MRP Rs28000 and convenience me to purchase a Puma combo pack of Puma Pluto running shoes, Puma t-shirt, Puma BAG and Puma shorts. I made a payment of rs. 5299 on 8 NOV 2016. After it I checked on Google and found that Xclusiveoffer.com is a fraud company and I call to company for refunded my money and cancel my order but they refuse and told me that they can not refund money. At preset product not dispatched.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2016
NOT resolved pls help me.mob [protected]

Updated by shapra1973, Nov 10, 2016
A online shopping company www.xclusiveoffer.com call me and tell me that you have won a Panasonic 32 inch LED TV MRP Rs28000 and convenience me to purchase a Puma combo pack of Puma Pluto running shoes, Puma t-shirt, Puma BAG and Puma shorts. I made a payment of rs. 5299 on 8 NOV 2016. After it I checked on Google and found that Xclusiveoffer.com is a fraud company and I call to company for refunded my money and cancel my order but they refuse and told me that they can not refund money. At preset product not dispatched. company Email ID: [protected]@xclusiveoffer.com, Contact number:[protected],[protected], [protected], [protected] ( Mr. Kunal Sharma ).

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh