Xiaomi India — not processing my refund

B-1702, Sethia Sea View Appartments, Motilal Nagar 2, Goregaon West,, Behind Picasso hotel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 GeekTard101 on Nov 15, 2019
I ordered a xiaomi phone in exchange with my other xiaomi phone from mi.com. But when the delivery boy came he didn't accept the exchange saying the phone i was looking to exhange has scratches and took the product back and told me i the money will be refunded and then i cam buy a new product.
It's been 15 days since that day and there has been no refund processed so far. The company keeps spinning fairy tales about the refund - first they told me that it will be processed once the product reaches back the warehouse whoch takes 24-48 hours.. Then they changed that to 3-5 days, then they told me 10 days. Then after pressing further they finally accepted there is some issue and that's why refund could not be processed and i was given a complaint number.

Today i got a call saying they are processing my refund and i will get a refund tracking number but nothing happened.

It's been 15 days, my credit card payments will start for the product and without the refund tracking id the bank will not accept the fact that the money is going to be refunded. Plus, i need to buy a new phone which i can't do without getting my money back.

It has been a stressful amd very torturous experience. Please help me get my money back from this thief organization.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Indiqube, 1st Floor, Marathahalli ORR, Kadubesanahalli, Bangalore South, India - 560103
    Xiaomi India - not processing my refund