Xiaomi India — system hanging and sim slot problem

Anirudhdhsinh Chavda on Jan 2, 2018
System very highly hanging and sim slot problem (As one sim continue working and sim 2 are not a working) when sim is inserted the one sim are active and other sim are automatically deactivate so we try the phone reboot and also reset but no solve the problem so i want to return my phone. So request to you my mobile phone are replace.
Mobile no — [protected]
Updated by Anirudhdhsinh Chavda, Jan 02, 2018
System very highly hanging and sim slot problem ( as one sim continue working and sim 2 are not a working ) when sim is inserted the one sim are active and other sim are automatically deactivate so we try the phone reboot and also reset but no solve the problem so I want to return my phone.so request to you my mobile phone are replace .
Mobile no--[protected]
Updated by Anirudhdhsinh Chavda, Jan 02, 2018
System hanging and sim slot problem
Mobile no--[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Indiqube, 1st Floor, Marathahalli ORR, Kadubesanahalli, Bangalore South, India - 560103
    Xiaomi India - system hanging and sim slot problem