Xiaomi Tv` — xiaomi irresponsible customer care-worst service and no clarity on billing and tax paid to government

I had purchased a mi tv 32 inch at mi home madhapur hyderabad. On[protected]. The sales person billed the same my invoice no od[protected]. He said he cannot open and show the content and if i take by hand and if the tv does not work after opening it does not come under warranty. So he charged rs 300 extra for delivery and said that the demo guy would come after delivery and open the box install and give us a demo.
Even though this was not fair i was ok with it and they delivered the tv by courier in three days.
After delivery am keeping on calling them for installation till now they haven't turned for installationeveryday they give me a new complaint number.
They also said some installer tried to call me around 19.30 two days back which is not true. Absolute lairs.

What is the use i buy a tv and keep it aside till some tom comes
And unboxes it and puts it on table top. Don't we know how to do that.
Till today i haven't got any call.

Billing: reg billing i asked him to bill on my firms name so that i can claim the tax. The sales guy told me that it is not taking the gst no. Even though that option is available online.

So i had to take bill on personal name. Does xiomi really pay taxes?

Serilingampally