Xpressbees Logistics — complaint regarding ajio order id:fl88499923, shipment id:[protected]

Would like to inform you that i did not receive any call... Not even a single call regarding my product... And since i had given my school address for the product to be delivered at... So it is understood that the the product needs to be delivered within working hours, right?... Even if the courier guy had reached the destination later on... The office staff would definitely had received it on my behalf... So it shows that the courier service xpressbees lied regarding non availability of the customer... I was in need of the product that i had ordered and surprised/shocked to find out that it has returned without any information, thanks to your service.

[Apr 27, 2019] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

We have received quality less saree that too a different color saree we would like to return it

Please return your product in not comptedle . To please return this item I. Fast [protected]
Thanks.

My product is misroute plz help me I want today my product my abw no:[protected] it's very important..
Sir, I bought a product from AJIO which is defective, what do I do now?
I put a request to take back the product.
but your delivery boy refused to take a return.
Then I talked to the manager here.He clearly refused to take the product and said that do whatever you want to do, we will not take it.

I request you to find my solution soon.

my RETURN ID __ #RT22921071

XpressBees Logistics
    1937
    XpressBees Logistics Phone
    XpressBees Logistics Address
    3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune City, India - 411001