Xpressbees Logistics — hair eternity / delivery issue

Afraq Sheikh on Mar 7, 2018
I order a hair eternity oil week before till nw i didnt get a delivery... I am from mangalore one of ur staff or i dont knw whom called me and told me tat my area is out of delivery area so tat is not a issue for me just tell me ur location in mangalore so tat i can go and collect from ur office or from logistics... Where do u make. Shippment in mangalore give me location or phone number

[Mar 07, 2018] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Ordered saree is not this one.
Colour of saree was red
But in delivery it came blue and not as same shown in the site . The picture different and the saree quality is not good . I want to return it in anyway. Plz response..
My name is Anuj Kumar. i am leaving Arawali Vetrinary College Bajor Sikar. my luggage not arrive your courier same place. i am unhappy your courier xpressbees logistice.

My shipment with tracking ID[protected] has not been delivered yet even it came to Hyderabad about one week ago

3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune City, India - 411001
    Xpressbees Logistics - hair eternity / delivery issue