Xpressbees Logistics — it is showing out of delivery from past 3 days and not deliver yet.

Clevin toppo on Jul 1, 2020
My shein courier us not delivered yet. It should be delivered in 29/06/20 but xpress bees doesn't deliver it. From 29 of june 2020 it is showing out of delivery but after some time i get a msg of (Delivery held because you have request for future delivery) which i didn't request. And on the second day (30/06/20) again it is showing out of delivery in morning, but on that day also they didn't deliver it, and in night they sent a msg of (Held delivery because your phone number is unreachable) but my phone is on full day without any network issue and they provide mobile number of delivery boy. This means that this is the fault of delivery boy and when he is not able to deliver it, he by himself request for msg.
And third again there was a same msg of out delivery. So i call the delivery boy in the no. Which is provided but the no. Is switch off from morning. Then i call in customer care, i talked about my problem, and i tell them to deliver it by today only otherwise i will take a strict action to you. They apologize me and said we are seeing about your problem.
Its my humble request to you, please deliver my courier by today only.
With regards

[Jul 01, 2020] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune City, India - 411001
    Xpressbees Logistics - it is showing out of delivery from past 3 days and not deliver yet.