[Resolved] Xpressbees Logistics — Lripl remote for dish tv dth

Nellore, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Valluru Rama Chandrudu
My item ordered through snap deal is lripl remote for dish tv dth. My awb/tracking number is[protected]. My consignment is with an executive of snap deal, mr. Mallikarjun, mobile no.[protected] @ nellore of andhra pradesh. I called him many times but not responding my call. I gave him sms message also with a request to call me back my mobile no.[protected]. Please cask him to call me back immediately and see that my consignment is hand over me any place @ nellore. Valluru rama chandrudu.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 29, 2016

[Aug 20, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Valluru Rama Chandrudu, Aug 20, 2016
My Item Ordered through Snap Deal is Lripl Remote for Dish tv DTH.My AWB/Tracking number is[protected].My consignment is with an executive of Snap deal, Mr.Mallikarjun, Mobile No.[protected] @ Nellore of Andhra Pradesh.I called him many times but not responding my call. I gave him SMS Message also with a request to call me back my Mobile No.[protected].Please cask him to call me back immediately and see that my consignment is hand over me any place @ Nellore. Valluru Rama Chandrudu.
XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2016
Dear Customer,

We wish to confirm that the said consignment[protected] has been successfully delivered to you.

regards
team xpressbees
XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2016
Dear Customer,

regards
team xpressbees

Comments

Dear Valluru Rama Chandrudu,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern. Kindly share your order details or complaint number with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you in a better way.

Team Snapdeal
Dear Valluru Rama Chandrudu,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you further.

Team Snapdeal
I am purchase mobile from shopclues.com they send on 13/08/2016 but from 17/08/2016 courier company hold my shipment at delhi and till date not received at ludhiana. shipment ID[protected] Pls. solve it

Xpressbees Logistics — Product not received but delivered is complete

Worst service i am not received any product how to place the product is delivery tell u worst u cheating me

please action in courier service.. at least one day is going out but no one not respond worst service

tracking number

my number
simply cheating the peoples

3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune City, India - 411001
    Xpressbees Logistics - Lripl remote for dish tv dth