Xpressbees Logistics — not received my product yet

As i have order stuff from CLUB FACTORY and my order id is SO85905253 and my xpressbess tracking id is [protected] ...this is like daily routine of xpressbees that my parcel is out for deleivery and be available on phone as i m given my two alternate numbers so it become easy for them to contact me but daily at the end at night i got another message that sorry we cant deleiver your product because u refused to take parcel and your address is incomplete and you are not available and many more excuses..this is so ### i paid for my parcel thats a prepaid shipment then y i refuse to take my parcel or provide an incomplete address..u guys mskes us fool..seriously damn worst service..please guys beware for them they r cheaters because they doesn't deleiver your parcel as well as blame you for the inconvinience.
not received my product yet
not received my product yet

[Jan 31, 2019] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

XpressBees Logistics
    1962
    XpressBees Logistics Phone
    XpressBees Logistics Address
    3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune City, India - 411001