[Resolved] Xpressbees Logistics — Product not delivered to concerned person awb/tracking id:[protected]

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 karthikeyan1214
Dear sir/ madam

I ordered nokia bh-222 bluetooth headset in paytm. On 6th may i received a mail from paytm that shows, they delivered the product to concern person. But still i didn't received my product...!! Even i didn't get any call from courier service. I want to know to whom they delivered the product.

Without asking the proper proof or product details how can you delivery the product to anyone. I need my product without any damage.

Hope you understand the problem and rectify the issue soon.

My order id : [protected]
Awb/tracking id:[protected]

Hope i will get a positive comment from you..!!

Thanks & regards
Karthikeyan k
[protected] / [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2016

[May 10, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response, May 11, 2016
Dear Karthikeyan, Thank you to contact us at Xpressbees! We have noted your complaint and will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards team xpressbees.

Comments

Hi Team, my shipment id No.[protected] still not delivered, i check with online tracking that shipment is miss route But last week we received one shipment by your team, But not how it possible, My shipment is very urgent Kindly deliver today with out fail.

Thanks & Regards,
R.Vijayakumar
Hai This is Manikumar From Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh I booked 2 Pairs of Shoes From Shopclues On 2nd May & My Track ID is[protected] I will Not To Received My Order Till Today Atleast You Will Not To Call Plz Call Me And Conform To send my order My Mobile No is [protected] Please Concern My Request

Xpressbees Logistics — Regarding delivery

Worst courier service.. Not even a single call from courier.. If I get phone call..atleast I will go and collect that too not happen. I can't find out local courier number

Xpressbees Courier — Delivery date passed

Im supposed to get my courier from Firstcry.com yesterday. Package have reached trivandrum yesterday morning 10.22. I havent recieved the package still.pathetic customer service they disconnect the call.xpressbees worst courier.

3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune City, India - 411001
    Xpressbees Logistics - Product not delivered to concerned person awb/tracking id:1227162306318