[Resolved] Xpressbees Logistics — shein package shows delivered. not received

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 manusharma0603 on Jan 22, 2019
Awb:[protected]

Shein package shows delivered yesterday to security guard of the society. Not received by security guard. I could speak to delivery executive, said he delivered package of another company at that time. I think he has marked it as my package being delivered. The delivery executive has said that he will check in the center.
I want my package as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2019
The delivery executive has found the shipment in the warehouse. Will deliver tomorrow.

[Jan 22, 2019] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir the product that u have delivered is some problems so, I want to return it. Kine help me please..
Its not the speaker i ordered its soo annoying i want to return it
With reference to CLOTHINGHEART, AWB:[protected], my cloth has not been delivered yet as I had got massage of despatch of goods on my Mob-[protected]. Please deliver as soon as possible.
My order tracking no.[protected] Product not received but delivered on[protected] show my shopclues login

Shekarglx Deshetty's reply, Jan 27, 2019
not received but delivered on 27-01-2019 show my shopclues login

3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune City, India - 411001
    Xpressbees Logistics - shein package shows delivered. not received