Xrbia — no refund of amount after cancellation of booking

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Chaitali K on Jun 25, 2018
I have booked a flat c-611 in pre-launch of xrbia balewadi on last year march 2017. I have paid a total amount of rs.5, 56, 520.

Project launch was supposed to be on june 2017 but every time we called, the representative would say it has been delayed to next month. After several followups and repeated conversations, xrbia team responded that the launch is on hold as rera registeration is not yet done for the project.

Therefore, we cancelled our flat booking on 13th january 2018. Please find the scanned copy of the document attached.

Now, the refund is still pending from xrbia team. After repeated followups for refund, they have processed the part refund payment of rs.2, 75, 000 on april 2018.

Now, still refund of rs.2, 81, 520 is pending. I have made several email communications and also communicated with the concerned person azmat memon every 2 days but he is not able to answer when the refund will be processed.

I am very frustrated with xrbia team as they are not responding to my emails also.

[Jun 25, 2018] Xrbia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi, I am dastagir Shaikh I am also same problem. It will be a good idea for all o[censored]s to connect on Facebook and then we can exchange our details you can find me on Facebook with this name I am wearing a green t-shirt so you can recognise me.

+91 20 4150 0900 [Customer Support]
    +91 22 6132 0190 [Chembur Central]
    +91 22 6132 0051 [Mumbai]
    "The Affairs", 26, Beverly Park, Plot no 20, Palm Beach Road, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Xrbia - no refund of amount after cancellation of booking