[Resolved] Y-Axis Overseas Careers — charged $1000 for no service, refusing proper refund.

sujay nagvekar on Oct 27, 2018
I had paid $1334 in july 2018 to y - axis for my canada immigration. Since then i have been trying to reach them and there has been absolutely no development on my application.
3 - months later, and "no service" later, i ask for a refund because, one, i haven't been happy with the delays and two, i don't have any near future plans of applying for canada.
I asked for a refund, and after 2 weeks of back and forth, i was told that i will be paid 25% of the total consultation fees, which is absurd.
I paid a 1000$ for nothing at all. That's blatant cheating, considering i paid my hard earned money after saving for it since jan 2018.
My money has been sitting with them for 3 months and i got a $1000 depreciation, talk about bad investments.
I understand if they charge a cancellation fee or processing fee that's 10% - 15% of consultation amount, but as no consultation or service was provided, i fail to understand a 75% cut off the total amount.

1) express entry profile creation — not done
2) wes education assessment — not done
3) pnp for canada — not done
4) jss — not done
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 3, 2018
Y axis emailed me and agreed to refund me 50% of the consultation fees. It was a swift action on their part.

[Oct 27, 2018] Y-Axis Overseas Careers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Y-Axis Overseas Careers Customer Care's response, Oct 30, 2018
Dear Sujay,

Thanks for writing to us!

As per the concerns raised, we see that the concerned team has been coordinating with you pertaining to your concerns.

The Client Relationship Department will definitely look forward to addressing the issue with the best possible solution.

Client Relationship Officer
Y-Axis Overseas Careers

Comments

I see that they are only refunding me 50% of the amount provided I take this complaint down. I asked them to agree on refunding 80% of the fees and keep 20% as processing charges or whatever. Charging me $640 for nothing is absolutely absurd.

+91 40 3058 9615 [Head Office]
    +91 76 7080 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 40 3058 9614 [Head Office]
    Suite 102, GS Chambers, Nagarjuna Circle, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500082
    Y-Axis Overseas Careers - charged $1000 for no service, refusing proper refund.